Acupressure Massage Slippers Therapeutic Reflexology Sandals for Women
- [Designed] These style massage slippers are designed that combining ergonomic with the ancient principles of reflexology.
- [Reflexology Explained] Based on the theory of bio-holographic, the sole of the foot is known as the “second heart” of humans that various reflex points in our feet correspond to organs, glands and muscles in the rest of our body. stimulating these reflex point in your feet that helps to relieve tension, boost energy and blood circulation and ease fatigue.
- .[High-Grade Material] These materials for ANEMOI slippers have been chosen for durability, comfort, quality and highly elastic. Thickened sole that has been designed to absorb shocks resulting from walking on hard surfaces, so helping to reduce tension in your feet, legs, and lower back.
- [Wearing recommendations] When you first start wearing this massage slippers some people can find their feet a little sensitive, and some people relish the deep massage right away! It is recommended you wear at your own pace until you get used to them. Only you will know how long to wear them. If your feet are sensitive, it may also help to wear socks with them at first. Each person is different, so it is important to extend the wear time at your own pace. you will feel used to the.
- [Suitable for all season and occasions] Indoor bedroom, bathroom, living room, spa, gym, swimming pool, beach, holiday, leisure, public showers, steam rooms, dorms, camps, pools, locker rooms.