Subject: Argan oil for hair: benefits and how to use it
Argan oil, known as the liquid gold of Morocco, is a product with many health benefits for the skin, but also for the hair due to its many properties. With its usual application, it is possible to achieve perfectly nourished, soft and shiny hair. In addition, it helps combat hair aesthetic problems and conditions, such as dandruff, dermatitis, frizz, split and brittle ends, etc.
If you want to show off spectacular hair and ally yourself with liquid gold from Morocco to achieve it in a completely natural way, pay attention to this article in which we talk in detail about argan oil for hair & benefits and how to use it.
- Argan oil for hair: benefits and properties
- Argan oil for hair: how to use and apply it
- Apply argan oil according to hair type
- Argan oil hair masks
Argan oil for hair: benefits and properties
Argan oil has an ideal composition for caring for and repairing hair, and that composition contains nutrients that are so important for hair health, such as vitamin E and unsaturated fatty acids (omega-3 and omega-9). . These provide constant nutrition to the hair fibers and result in much more hydrated, silky and shiny hair.
Take note of the main benefits of argan oil for hair:
Hair hydration and repair
Due to the unsaturated fatty acids it contains, this oil penetrates deep into the hair fibers, moisturizing and nourishing them from within.
With this, it is possible to combat dryness, restore the most damaged parts of the hair, combat split and brittle ends and show off hair that is much more radiant and soft to the touch. For this reason, argan oil for curly hair is excellent, since it eliminates frizz, makes it more manageable and facilitates styling.
Balances the scalp
It is very rich in polyphenols and among these is ferulic acid, which is excellent for improving blood circulation in the scalp and helping nutrients reach the hair follicles.
For this reason, it manages to oxygenate the hair from the roots to the ends, helps the hair grow much stronger, healthier and more flexible and fights conditions such as dandruff or dermatitis on the scalp.
Prevents hair aging
Due to its richness in vitamin E, other properties of argan oil for hair are antioxidants, which prevents premature aging of the hair and prevents its oxidation. This nutrient conditions the hair, providing protection against all external agents and pollutants that can damage it and also favors its growth, hydration and natural shine.
Thicker, denser hair
It contains lupeol, a component that improves the production of keratin in the hair, and this translates into much thicker, more abundant and denser hair.
Other benefits of argan oil for hair
- In dyed hair, it helps to prolong the duration of the color. Protects hair from sun damage, preventing its rays from penetrating the hair fibers. Unravel. Smooth the hair.
Where to buy!
You can easily find argan oil in many supermarkets and department stores, but if you want to play it safe, it is best to go to a herbalist or specialized store selling natural products. Always make sure before purchasing that it is as pure as possible in order to take advantage of all its properties.
In this type of shops you will also find other products made with this oil, such as soaps, creams, shampoos, etc.
To maximize the beauty of your hair and make it look hydrated, soft and shiny, we recommend using argan oil for hair by following the steps listed below:
- circular movements so that the oil penetrates well into all the hair fibers. Do it between 5 and 10 minutes.
- Heat a towel and wrap all the hair with it but without removing the oil.
- Leave the towel on your head for at least 30 minutes so all your hair is nourished.
- After that time, remove the towel from the head and run a barbed comb through the hair to untangle it.
- Finally, rinse with plenty of warm water or wash your hair as you normally do.
When you dry them, you will see that your hair is much softer and shinier than normal. It is best to apply argan oil to your hair 1-2 times a week for long-lasting results.
Apply argan oil according to hair type
Despite the fact that the previous treatment is the most effective to notice the benefits of argan oil on your hair, you can also apply it in different ways depending on your hair type or its condition. Take note of the following tips to know which application is best suited to the exact needs of your hair:
- Very dry, damaged and split ends: apply a little of the oil only on the part of the ends and let it rest for about 2 hours. After that time, rinse and wash as usual. Repeat the treatment 2 times a week.
- Oily hair: in this case, you should avoid applying it to the scalp area. Apply it only from the middle to the ends, comb to distribute it throughout the strands and leave it to act for between 20 and 30 minutes. Carry out the treatment once a week or every 10 days.
- Dry or flaky scalp: apply the product only to the scalp, massage in circular motions and leave overnight. the next morning, wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
Argan oil hair masks
In addition to using argan oil for hair in isolation, you can also combine it with the properties of other natural products that are also beneficial for the health and beauty of your hair. Write down the following recipes:
Argan oil, honey and egg mask
This argan oil mask is perfect for hair that is very mistreated, damaged and dry, since the hydration and repair obtained is unmatched.
Beat 1 egg, add 1 tablespoon of honey and 1/1 tablespoon of argan oil. Remove and apply the mixture throughout the hair, then wrap it with a hot towel and leave it to act for 30 or 60 minutes.
Argan oil and avocado mask
The combination of these two ingredients is ideal for repairing dry and damaged hair and promoting hair growth.
Using a fork, mash the pulp of 1 avocado and add 1 tablespoon of argan oil. Apply the mask obtained throughout the hair from roots to ends and leave it to act for about 30 minutes.
Argan oil for hair: benefits and how to use it – Argan oil hair masks
This article is merely informative, at bluee.in we do not have the power to prescribe medical treatments or make any type of diagnosis. We Suggest you to go to a doctor in the event of presenting any type of condition or discomfort.
If you want to read more articles similar to Argan oil for hair: benefits and how to use it, we recommend you visit our Blog Health category.
The Ultimate Guide to Choosing the Best TV Wall Mount
Everything You Need to Know About Charcoal Bags: Anemoi Charcoal Bags FAQ
Making Your Own Charcoal Bags A DIY Guide